Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GREETINGS!


Welcome to the blog of Carol Page.
CarolPage.com

I was a writer for most of my professional career. I was a freelance reporter for the National Enquirer for many years, and I am the author of the book, Blood Lust: Conversations with Real Vampires. These days I've fallen love with knitting. Let me make myself clear. Knitting is a passion for me. The action of basically tying knots with long needles, using many different kinds of fibers satisfies me deeply.

I mostly knit scarves, but I am also am experimenting with ponchos, and, lately, men's ties. I revel in glorious yarns, including, heavy, thick-and-thin, bulky, and extra bulky. The amazing range of fibers and colors available today's knitters is inspiring.

On this blog you may also find some of my other creations including jewelry, cigar boxes, tote bags, assemblage art, altered books, and altered clothing. The creative oportunties that come with a simple t-shirt, vintage lace and hankerchiefs, and various sensual fibers have resulted in some marvelous unique chestwear.

If you see something here that you would like in another color or perhaps in another style of fringe I will accept custom commissions. More details about cost and shipping coming. Get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Other passions include reading, rock music (especially Led Zeppelin), cats, films, good food, and my friends.

I welcome your comments.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your colors, spirited creations and especially your mind that puts it altogether...